This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data related to children.
Full name of the legal entity: Product
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Paseo Colón, 8, Principal. 08002 Barcelona
You have the right to file a complaint at any time with the Information Commissioner Office (ICO), the Spanish supervisory authority for data protection issues. However, we would appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns before you approach the ICO, so please contact us in the first instance.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
Third party links:
The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about a person from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different types of personal data about you that we have grouped as follows:
- The identity data includes name, surname, username or identifier and / or similar title.
- Contact details include billing address, delivery address, email address, and phone numbers.
- Transaction data includes details of products and services that you have purchased from us.
- Technical data includes your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your login details, browser type and version, time zone location and settings, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and the platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your preferences, comments and responses to surveys.
- Usage data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
Marketing and communications data includes your preferences for receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- We also collect, use and share aggregated data, such as statistical or demographic data, for any purpose. Aggregated data may be derived from your personal data, but it is not considered personal data by law, as this data will not reveal your identity directly or indirectly. For example, we may aggregate your Usage
We do not collect any special categories of personal data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data). We also do not collect information on convictions and criminal offenses.
If you do not provide personal data:
When we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you, and you do not provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may need to cancel a product or service you have with us, but we will notify you if this is the case at that time.
How is your personal data collected?
We use different methods to collect data about you, including through:
- Direct interactions. You can give us your identity and contact details by filling in forms or by contacting us by post, telephone, email or otherwise. This includes the personal data you provide when:
- Communicate with us about our products or services;
- Request that marketing be sent to you;
- Participate in a contest, promotion or survey; or send us your comments or contact us.
- Contractual, financial and transactional data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services.
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. In general, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- When we must execute the contract that we are about to enter into or that we have entered into with you or the company for which you are employed / or contracted (your employer).
- When necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not prevail over those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data, although we will obtain your consent before sending you third-party direct marketing communications via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
Purposes for which we will use your personal data
Please note that we may process your personal data for more than one legal reason, depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please contact us if you need details on the specific legal basis that we rely on to process your personal data where more than one basis has been established in the table below.
We may use your identity, contact, technical, usage and profile data to form an opinion about what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant to you (we call it marketing).
You may receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us and have not opted out of receiving such marketing.
Third party marketing
We will obtain your express consent of acceptance before sharing your personal data with third parties for marketing purposes.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by checking or unchecking the appropriate boxes to adjust your marketing preferences, following the opt-out links in any marketing message sent to you, or by contacting us at any time. moment.
When you choose not to receive these marketing messages, this will not apply to the personal data that you provide to us due to a product / service purchase, warranty registration, product / service experience or other transactions.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. For an explanation of how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and explain the legal basis that allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in accordance with the above rules, when required or permitted by law.
Disclosures of your personal data
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and we only allow them to process your personal data for specific purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know it. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach when we are legally required to do so.
Your legal rights
In certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. See the Glossary section for a complete definition of your legal rights. If you wish to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, please contact us.
Normally no fee required
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive, or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
What we may need from you
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and guarantee your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to anyone who does not have the right to receive it. We may also contact you to request more information regarding your request to expedite our response.
Time limit to reply
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within a month. Occasionally, it could take us more than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made multiple requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you informed.